But, with so much generated interest around the #SundayFunday giveaways and all of the generosity I have seen and been given recently, I decided to join in on the fun. So for the next 4-5 weeks I plan on joining in on the #SundayFunday fun. Mine however, will have contests hosted on here and more than one day to enter.
For my first Sunday, with the recent draft being held, I thought I would kick it off with a football giveaway.
Here are the goods:
And now onto the easy entry.
- ONLY OPEN TO U.S. RESIDENTS OR TO ANYONE WHO HAS A SHIPPING ADDRESS IN THE U.S. I cannot afford to ship outside the U.S.
- THE CARDS WILL BE SHIPPED IN A PWE. Sport Card Collectors blog will not be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged mail. The cards are being shipped to you with the hope they arrive safely. I have only ever lost one package so the chances of arrival are high. If the package is lost, stolen or damaged, I may replace them with something else. But, don't always count on that and try pulling the "they were lost" thing. Sport Card Collectors will make the final decision. Failure to follow any of the rules, you will be asked to forfeit your prize.
- To enter, just tell me YOUR teams draft grade
- Since this is a #SundayFunday contest, this contest will start today May 10th 2015 and end next Sunday, May 17th 2015, at 12:00 am e.t. where a winner will be announced before or around 10am e.t. that morning. That way a full Sunday to Sunday. There will be a random 7 times to pick the winner.
- The winner will have ONE WEEK to claim their prize once they are chosen or they will forfeit it and it will be re-given away..