Sunday, December 4, 2016

Just In Time For The Holliday's

So we continue my trade recap with 90's Niche Football Card blog for Day 4 and this time we take a very sharp corner back to the Giants.

When the Giants signed Trindon Holliday back in March of 2014, I thought finally their return problems were solved. It had been years since they had a threat in the return game.

The former track star had just come off a decent return season for the Broncos so my expectations were high. But, my expectations soon turned to disappointment as he couldn't stay healthy and he was released in October of that year. Not hitting the field once for them I believe.

I never actually knew a card of him in a Giants uniform was ever made until 90's Niche Football Card blog had it offered up in his trade. I think it's a pretty cool addition as I like to acquire a variety of players who every got signed for them. He also has a pretty nice signature and this one is numbered to 49.

No comments:

Post a Comment