Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Hook 'Em Ross

I am a bit behind on some posts but I can't let some just slip under the rug. Like this sweet contest win I got over at Sports Card Info blog.

I won this 2007 Press Pass Legends All Conference Red Ink Auto #’ed/285 of former Giants CB, Aaron Ross. Ross was Drafted 20th overall in the 2007 draft and was on the Super Bowl winning 42 and 46 teams.
 
After winning the Super Bowl with the Giants in 46, he signed a decent contract with the Jaguars but his career never really got very far after leaving NY. Injuries took a toll.
 
But, I am excited to add my first Ross auto to the Giants PC. Especially since he was there during the two Super Bowl runs.
 
A big thanks goes out to Sports Card Info on the contest win mail day and if you haven't checked him out yet, please do so. Weekly contest, reviews and other fun segments.

No comments:

Post a Comment