Sunday, June 30, 2019

Cardboard Review:2018-2019 Topps Chrome UEFA Champions League

A new UEFA release has arrived! Lots more autograph and shiny things to collect from your favorite players in the world!

And with anything Topps Chrome, it's going to be great.

So let's check it out.

In 2018-2019 Topps Chrome UEFA Champions league, there are 18 packs of 4 cards each. You will find one autograph per box just like other Chrome releases and boxes run around $60.

The base set for UEFA is 100 cards with most if not all of the stars including Christian Pulisic. The base card design goes from the flagship one.

Base card backs.

There are also 5 base card variation Sp's to find that I didn't. Glad to see they are tougher pulls and not something you find in every box.

Now onto my favorite part, the parallels!!

Base refractors fall 1:3 packs. Pulled a good on in Ronaldo. Remember my Finest break with his auto, yeah, I don't think I will forget about that one.

Okay, before I continue on with the rest of the refractors, my photos don't do these justice. They look amazing in person.

time to carry on

Purple refractor /250

Blue /150

Green /99

Blue Wave /75

Other parallels to find include,
  • Gold /50
  • Orange /25
  • Red /10
  • Red Wave /10
  • SuperFractor 1/1
Now onto the inserts which have the following parallels,  Gold /50, Orange /25, Red /10, and SuperFractor 1/1.
Superstar Sensations which we have seen in other releases. There are 20 cards to collect

And Future Stars with 15 cards to collect. This design always looks stunning.

Now onto my autograph pull. An autograph pull, well, that is odd in the signature.
David Neres was my find but look at that autograph. That has to be the worst auto of all time, if not at the very least ranks in the Top 3. But for me in person, this was the worst I have seen.

Other hits not found in my box but could be in yours include,
  • Champions League Debut Autograph
  • Future Stars Autograph
  • Superstar Sensations Autograph
OVERALL THOUGHTS:My pull wasn't the best, but it's Topps Chrome and I don't want put that down. I love my Chrome too much. It was a sad auto to see but from my research all of his signatures look like that.

It's not too much of a gamble at it's price and if you are a fan of UEFA I think this is a great starter product. Lot's to love about chrome. Small base set, shiny stuff up the ying yang and a shot at some great autographs.

I don't think any breakers do UEFA, but if you want to mention it to one and find a breaker to do so with, I suggest Midwest Box Breaks as they pull fire!

Please make sure to take a minute out to thank Topps for providing this box for me to review and to be able to add cards to the giveaway on Twitter I am hosting. Please follow me there to enter @SportCardCollec. Also follow Topps on all social media sites and visit their SITE, as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment