Sunday, June 9, 2019

Rodney's Cardboard:2019 Legacy Base Card

I really like it when I see collectors reach out to me asking me if I have certain Rodney Hampton cards they stumble upon in their collection. Recently, DubMentality ripped a box of Legacy and stumbled upon a base card he thought I may need.

Well, he was right.

I don't have a lot of 2019 Legacy yet and even the simple base card was still missing. This marks only card number four from the set I have (or will have thanks to trading friends) and I still have at least 15 more to go.

The card is pretty sharp. I love the full color and offset sepia.

The back isn't too shabby either.

Not only did the great Dub send the Rodney, but also threw in these two as well. Solid!!!
This is only my second true rookie card of Daniel Jones. I really wished the autograph would stop eluding me. I need one!!! and I will still gladly accept any and all Saquon Barkley cards!!

Thanks to Dub for helping me towards my Hampton chase in Legacy and for the other two Giants cards I didn't have either.

If any of you find Rodney Hamptons laying around your house, don't ever feel shy about asking me if they are something I need. I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment