Monday, June 3, 2019

Rodney's Corner:2018 Select Tie Dye Die Cut Autograph

Welcome back for another Rodney's Corner. A place where the Rodney Hampton cards go to escape to paradise.

One of the reasons I came up with this name for the segment was the fact I am cornering all of the Rodney Hampton cards out there. ALL. But, no dupes. One of each of his cards is what I am seeking out. If I get a duplicate on an autograph, I am okay with that.

Today's autograph isn't a duplicate by any means. It's another one from 2018 Select. I have shown off the Tie Dye version and today's is the Tie Dye die cut version. It's the same card basically with the same /25, but it's die cut.


It's still a great looking card. Once again I will say this, Panini did an excellent job with Select in 2018. I hope to see it back along with Rodney included. Expect some base cards would be fun to see as well.

That's it for today's Rodney's Corner. Remember to keep an eye out for the 2018 Select Black Prizm 1/1 autograph and the 2018 Select Black Prizm Die Cut 1/1. Those are the final two I need to finish up this rainbow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment