Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Rodney's Cardboard :2018 Select Blue Autograph

I have been loading a ton of new Rodney Hamptons into this blog to post about. I know it's not the most popular post on here, but, it's my top PC so I am going to post about it. At some point when I am all caught up on the newer incoming ones, I may do a few posts showing off my key sections of Rodney Hampton and what you may have missed.

Today's newest Rodney comes with big thanks to @90'sNicheFBCard in our last big trade. I still have two more from him to show off on here as well and he has another one for me already to.

You take a blue, my favorite color, add some Rodney to it and boom, great looking card.

The blues are numbered to 29. This one was almost one of those eBay 1/1's with it being 25/49. If only it was 27.

A thanks to Bryan again for this addition.


More Select autographs to come! Sorry for the lack of commercial today, it's really hard to tie in a 90's commercial with a 2018 card. I guess I will save the commercials for the cards that actually existed in the 90's.

No comments:

Post a Comment