Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Contest Mail Day From @JGFan24ever

On Twitter, you can find some amazing collectors and one that comes to mind right off is Michael. Or on Twitter, @JGFan24ever. Every once in awhile he holds a few #PayItForward contests where he puts cards up for grabs from all three major manufacturers. All you have to do is tweet out corresponding hashtag.

Last week I was a lucky winning recipient. Here is what I scored....

Boom! My boy Odell. Can't wait to see him back on the field again.


And this auto of Rex Burkhead. This is a nice add because I both enjoy the flashback design and the fact the card is a rookie auto.
I just wanna say thanks again to Michael for this sweet mail day and if you are not following him yet on Twitter, please do so. He not only does giveaways, but is truly a great guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment