Monday, October 23, 2017

2017 Sport Card Collectors Main Promo Updated Contest!!

Every year when I have hosted this contest, I have always had a MAIN CONTEST to my promotion.
This year is no different.

When I first started contests for this years Player Of The Day promo return after a two year absence, I posted a main contest where you can win big lots of prizes and everyone who entered would win. Well, a month later and I have only 3 entries for the 3 prizes. I mean that's nice and all that I won't have to ship more than three huge boxes but it's not as much fun and makes me never want to do this again for such low turnout.


So I decided to revamp that contest. Gone is the EVERYONE who enters WINS part and now it focuses directly on three prizes which I have amped up big time.


How do you participate in the MAIN CONTEST and win some of these amped up prizes? Well, here are the details and it's actually not too challenging.
  1. CONTEST open to U.S. Residents ONLY or those with an address in the U.S.
  2. Go to your local participating Player Of The Day card shop. You can find your participating  list of shops, HERE.
  3. Take a photo of you and your purchase in front of the Player Of The Day sign
  4. Email me the photo to sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com or DM it to me on Twitter @Sportcardcollec or even post it on the Facebook wall of Sport Card Collectors.
  5. I will share your picture on here for others and Panini Player Of The Day to see in a gallery. You can find that gallery with the entries so far right  here: 2017 Player Of The Day Fans Visit Their Shops
  6. You can go to your shop as many times as you want. Every picture you send me will earn you one entry towards the main prizes.
  7. Remember that EVEN ONE ENTRY could land you a prize!!!!!!!!
  8. I will random all entries and the top 3 spots each will win a box of goodies.
 Here is an example of what I am looking for in a picture:
 
This was taken for my 2015 promo. All you have to do is just make sure you post a picture of your purchase or Player Of The Day Packs in front of your shops POD poster then send it to me with the many options I gave you above.

Entries are NOW due by November 20th 2017. This gives even more time to enter. Feel free to send in your pictures at any point when they are taken however instead of all at once. I will run the entries and announce winners on November 21st 2017.

Speaking of the prizes, this is just one of the boxes you will win the entire box of,

 

Yeah, I really pumped this up!

So get out to your local participating Player Of The Day card shops, take a quick picture and send it to me and win yourself some bonus prizes for doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment