Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The Judge And His Jury

I recently won two contests both from people I have followed on Twitter a long time.

Up first, a 2,000 Twitter follower contest from @JunkWaxTwins who also runs the blog, vintagetwins.wordpress.com, for those who could guess how many relics/autos he has in his Twins collection. Even though I didn't win, he graciously awarded every contestant with a prize.

Mine had the following in it,


Jeets!

 
Soriano who was a favorite of mine. A-Rod made an appearance as well.

 
Some inserts from Opening Day including Tex. I didn't have any of these so they will make a new home in my insert binder.

 
I got Bipped! A well photographed Bip Roberts card. Even though I like what Topps is doing with MLB cards, I still miss what Upper Deck brought to the game.

 
And to finish up the mail day, a new Aaron Judge for my PC.
A big thanks goes out to @JunkWaxTwins for the mail day! If you're not following him or checked out his blog, please do so.
 
My next mail day was thanks to @GiraffeVenom who was hosting a Thursday Night Football contest. He surprised everyone when he picked two winners with myself being the second. I actually got the cards I wanted from the big lot that was being offered.
 
Up first for my unique memorabilia PC, a Pro Bowl jersey swatch of Broncos Chris Harris. I don't own a lot of Pro Bowl material relics so when I find them I try to add them.

 
Up next, an autograph for my rookie auto PC of Rashad Greene.
 
 
A big thanks goes out to @GiraffeVenom for this mail day. Go give him a follow if you haven't yet. He is hosting one sick World Series contest right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment