Wednesday, October 11, 2017

WIN EVEN MORE PACKS OF 2017 PANINI PLAYER OF THE DAY!

Don't have a participating LCS but still wanna a chance to score some sweet packs of 2017 Panini Player Of The Day? Or maybe you just want to win some extras. Either the circumstance, I am here to give you a chance to land these 10 packs pretty easily.

If you have already won, you can enter again!

Please spread the word! Let's build this up!
Just follow the instructions below! Read each one carefully!
  1. Please make sure to take a minute out to thank Panini America for providing the prizes for these contests. Follow them on all social media sites and visit their site, HERE, as well.
  2. ***VERY IMPORTANT***MUST BE A U.S. RESIDENT to enter or have a shipping address in the U.S. Shipping costs have gone haywire and I can't afford to ship everywhere.This is always hard to do as I appreciate all readers but I hope you all understand non-U.S. readers.
  3. Random winner will be chosen after 7 randoms
  4. There will be a delay in shipping. I will do my best to get it out when I can. I am using my very little hobby funds to ship this stuff out instead of buying cards. 
  5. CHECK OUT NFLPOD SHOP LOCATOR, HERE, Then tell me which participating LCS is closest to you. That's it!!
  6. Sport Card Collectors or it's owner (person who runs the blog), WILL NOT be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged mail. Sorry had to add this in since someone tried to scam me once about this.
  7. Contest starts today, ends on Friday, October 20th 2017 . Winner will be announced in a separate post on Saturday 21st 2017. 
  8. Don't forget to thank the above sponsor of this contest and I won't mind a thank you as well :)
Good luck to all that enter and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment