Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Trading With Bubba

The Ginter King as I like to refer to him as, Bubba's Bangin' Batch of Baseball Bits and I recently pulled off a trade to help his set needs over the years while I wanted to pad my non sport PC some more.

I was fortunate enough with two days of digging to put together a small handful of set help. It wasn't as easy as I expected with his needs being so minimal on some products but I got some. In return, I gave him a list of relics I would be interested in and told him just to surprise me.

There are not many surprises in life so once in awhile getting one is fun.

He sent some pretty cool stuff and I was very happy.

Up first, some Jr. The Ginter X one I didn't have.

 
Definitely did not have this Jeter.

Then came the relics.

Gladwell I hadn't heard of til my buddy @Jake1725 told me he was the writer of Outliers.


My next relic was from Anthony Bourdain the chef.


Val Kilmer was my next relic. Been in so much including Psych. Now I have this relic to pair with the Psych autograph I own.


And funny enough, here is a relic I have had in my eBay Watch List for two years, Frank Caliendo. The guy is such a great impressionist. Loved him on Mad TV and when he used to do skits on NFL On Fox. His John Madden cracks me up every time.
 
Hmmm..I see that one of my relics didn't upload. It's a Jonas Brother one. Must have disappeared from my gallery like they have disappeared from the world's spotlight. I really do like the card and will update this post with a picture of it at some point.

A big thanks goes out to Matt over at Bubba's Bangin' Batch of Baseball Bits for the mail day and cool additions to my non-sport PC. I hope to make more trades again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment