Tuesday, February 6, 2018

REVIEW:BCW Z-Folio LX

I recently was given the chance to give one of BCW Supplies Z-Folio LX zipper albums a try so I chose the color blue. Why blue? Well, if you have read this blog before you would know why, Go Gmen!


The BCW Zipper-Folio-LX is mainly meant for gaming cards, but I wasn't going to use it for that purpose. I had other plans. But, it's not like it can't be used for sport and non sport cards as well.

The Zipper-Folio holds 360 cards and features a padded leatherette front and back cover with matching colored stitching and wrap around zipper.

 

The 9-pocket pages are welded into the binder and are side loading, not something I am usually a fan of, but in a zippered item I was okay with it. They are also double sided so there won't be a million pages crammed into this smaller sized binder.

My plan was to finally find a place for all of my base card and insert Eli Mannings. The color fit and the size was about perfect. I figured once I reach past that amount in the future I would just grab another Z-Folio.
 

A few more things I liked about this item is you are able to put your cards in penny sleeves then insert them into the pockets which helps keep the cards in place better. The zipper zipped nicely unlike some you find on coats and having your cards inside of this folio will help protect them from outside elements.

I would suggest you taking a look at one or more of these if you are needing a place to put smaller player or team collections. You can find them on BCW's website here, http://www.bcwsupplies.com/SS-9-Pocket-Z-Folio-LX
 
Your thoughts on this item is welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment