Friday, February 2, 2018

Living The Americana Dream Part 4:Box 3

In my latest trade with the great Shane from Project Pedro Blog, I was able to trade for some boxes from him from the Black Friday sale on Dacardworld.

I could have chosen baseball, football, basketball, hockey or any other sport. But what did I end up with? Well, three boxes of 2015 Panini Americana.

My love of non sport cards continues to grow and my love of this product has as well. The price of a box being around $25 and under along with four hits is so enticing you just can't ignore it. The checklist of autographs and wardrobe relics you could hit has a good mix of superstars and people you may not know as well but it was enough to entice me to want more.

Today is the finale of me Living The Americana Dream. I really hope to live this dream again and would accept trades/gifts of any of these cards or hits. Especially if they are just collecting dust at your house.

I start this post off with another Freeze Frame. This time it's Katrina Bowden who is best known for her role as Carrie on 30 Rock.

 
Ginger Rogers!! What can you say about this starlet you starred alongside Fred Astaire in so many films. She is a well known legend, that's for sure!

 
Another Ali Larter hit, this time a relic to partner up with my autograph. This is one crazy relic too. Look at the multi-colors on these swatches. Another one of my favorite things about collecting non sport.

 
Rev Run  is one of the founding members of the hip hop group Run–D.M.C. Very cool autograph addition here. Interesting he signed it as Rev Run and not his real name.

 
And finally, Corbin Bernsen. He has been in a lot of things such as the movie Major league, LA Law and one of my favorite shows, Psych. This is my second autograph of his since I own the one from Psych. But, I don't mind having another.
 
 
Well, those were some fun breaks and it was fun to show them off on here. I really want more!! A big thanks goes out to Shane for the boxes and the good mojo he sent along with them. 
 
There are more boxes from our trade to show coming up. Those are from the late 90's and football. But, they will not disappoint.

Let me hear your favorite hit in the three box break in comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment