Tuesday, February 5, 2019

The Big Cat And His Youngin's

Over the past year I have been hoarding rookie autographs. I know most will fail and never either reach the big leagues, play in them or find a career in real estate, but that's my version of prospecting.

Just collect them all. My only stipulation, they have to be hitters. I don't do pitchers. They are the offensive lineman of baseball sad to say.

Raudy Read is a catcher for the Nationals. They will need some bats if Harper doesn't return. Who knows where that guy is going (if he signs on somewhere before this posts I typed this up on Saturday)

Kevin Kramer made his debut in September with the Pirates but didn't take the league by storm. Well, yet maybe.

Brent Rooker was selected 35th overall by the Twins

Pinder has shown some potential for the A's. Who knows what 2019 will bring?

Banks was drafted in the 4th round of 2016 draft by the Nationals.

Couldn't find any info on Gomez. Oh well.

Couldn't find any info on Rob either.

Brett Cumberland is now in the Orioles organization after being drafted by the Braves in the second round 76th overall. Braves traded him last year at the deadline.

Nothing on Chester could be found. Just like the Rays fans at home.

Alvarez makes up for most of the sad prospects of this group as he is one of the higher rated guys out there for the Astros. I also really like his signature for some reason.

Jesus has made the Rays 40 man roster at the end of the 2018 season. Let's see what 2019 brings!

I believe Jose Siri is on the Reds. Once again, let's see how it goes.

Since Allen was called up last year, he hit multiple walk off home runs and played really well. Hoping that carries over to this year.

Yes I know. This isn't a prospect or close to it but I loved this card from the start. I just realized today how many teams he played for. I guess he liked to travel. I will best remember him for playing with the Rockies which was in the 90's. Of course most baseball fans will remember him for his time in Montreal.

A big thanks to @jnarbles for another excellent trade. I look forward to more down the road for sure. I hope you enjoy everything I sent you as well.

*note that I also got close to 20 Derek Jeter cards in this trade as well but those are waiting for another day to be shown off*

No comments:

Post a Comment