Monday, March 16, 2020

Let's Talk About Sets Volume 32:1996 Topps Chrome Football

I already updated my 1998 Topps Chrome needs, now it's time to tackle the original, the OG of Topps Chrome, the 1996 edition.

I immediately fell in love when Topps Chrome released. I didn't quite understand why they chromed the base at first, but after a few rips I didn't care. It was awesome.

Here is my latest set add thanks to @CardpocalypseNC.

And my updated look at 1996 Topps Chrome football that has a long journey ahead of it.
1996 Topps Chrome Base Card Haves
66,76,78,83,142,150,153

It's not much, but every one of these sets have their journey towards completion. This one is just underway.

As always, if you have some set help for me, just drop me an email @ sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com and maybe we can work out a trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment