Friday, March 27, 2020

Let's Talk About Sets Volume 39:1997 Spx Racing Complete Set

And the final add to the Spx family, is the 1997 Spx Racing set. I already completed the 1996 Spx Racing set, now it's time to do the base version of the 1997 Spx.

1997 Spx is once again a small base set but it also has multiple parallels to it that need to be built as well.

Here's a glance at the 25 card base set,





I have always liked the 1997 Spx design more than the rest.

With the base set down, that's one thing. But, many more to go with this product.
  • I need three 25 card parallel sets Blue, Gold and Silver
  • Speedview Autographs
  • Tag Team
  • Tag Team Autographs
 Thanks to Bryan over @90sNicheFBCard for the set help. If any of you have anymore help towards any of my Spx sets, give me a holla and we can definitely set up a trade!

No comments:

Post a Comment