Sunday, March 15, 2020

Rodney's Cardboard:1995 Pacific Prism Gold

Welcome back to another week of Rodney's Cardboard.

Before I start to ramble on about today's card, I thought I would give my wife a shout out on her birthday.

Happy Birthday honey! Hope you have a great day at work!

Now onto some cardboard.

Today's Rodney I was a little surprised took so long to find. I have been looking for this card since I started collecting Rodney 4 years ago as it never seemed to pop up. And it's not like the parallel is impossible to find. These 1995 Pacific Gold Parallels fell 2:37 packs but with only one card per pack, I guess that helps drive up the odds some.

My one fear was when I finally found this Rodney, it was going to be like a few other parallels I have let sit on eBay for a few years where it was upwards of $18 which I don't feel like investing that much.....YET.

Odds were in my favor though for a few bucks I was able to snag it.

Golden shine vs the silver shine of the regular base. Rodney looks as tired as I did chasing this one.

Card back.

When I compare the two Prisms, I actually think the base looks better than the gold. Just me.

Time for me to go make a dessert treat before the Mrs gets home. Thanks for stopping by and see you all back here for another new Rodney's Cardboard next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment