Friday, March 13, 2020

Let's Talk About Sets Volume 30:1996 Zenith Football

(I have been sitting on some drafts for a long time, so for fun to clean them up and give you something else extra to read to take your mind off from the Coronavirus, I will be doing some double posts for a little while. I hope everyone stays safe out there!)

Outside of the Spx sets of the 90's, there was only really one other set that turned me on towards it. That set, 1996 Zenith football.

Yes there were other years of Zenith football but none of them caught my eye more than the 1996 edition that had a black/gold appeal where the cards popped off at you.

There are 150 cards in the set. I am a little disappointed it has taken me this long to complete.

I apparently haven't updated my numbers for these yet as I am much closer to this set than what it's telling me. I think roughly 10 cards left or less. Once again, another set I just need to finish up. I really want this one.

That does it for sets talk today, plenty more sets ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment