Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Let's Talk About Sets Volume 36:1996 Zenith Noteworthy

1996 Zenith has been one of my favorite products over the years and ranks in my Top 5 overall favorite products all time. I think one day I should make a list of those.

What do you guys think about that?

These Noteworthy inserts are shiny pieces of wonderful art and fell 1:12 packs which is two per box.

For me I like the rainbow foil over the top of the sepia shine makes this card really stand out. If only we saw cards like this today.

I was able to build what I have so far from busting boxes. It's also one of my more favorite boxes to open. I actually have one in wait for me still.

As for my set of Noteworthy I am trying to build, this is all I have for now, still a long ways to go with the 18 card set,
4,5,7,10,18

No comments:

Post a Comment