Saturday, February 16, 2019

Two Rookie Runners

Football season may not have gone the way I wanted it to, especially the ending, but I still love the sport and the season never ends for me. It goes on forever. I am already looking forward to the Free Agency and NFL Draft.

Recently I added two new pieces to my football card collection.

This beautiful shiny Leaf Valiant rookie autograph of Ronald Jones came via Sport Card Info blog in one of his many contests he runs. Every week is a new one so I suggest you checking him out and the fun Guess The Set on Friday's  he does. He is also a solid dude to.

My next card was completely by surprise when I was tagged by @JGfan24ever that he had snagged me an amazing sketch card by @RossAnderberg who does many great pieces such as this Saquon. Once again this is one of those things you need to see more in-person to truly appreciate it's beauty. Just like Niagara Falls.


This 1/1 is piece is even signed by the artist and has the date.

This is now one of the more unique pieces in my Saquon PC. It helps round out the collection some.

Thanks Michael for the new piece and thanks for the great art piece @RossAnderberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment