Monday, November 3, 2014

2014 Flair Showcase Football Set Part 2

For the first time in awhile, I am trying to chase down a set BIG TIME. Yes, for those of you who are wondering, SET COLLECTORS STILL DO EXIST!

I have had half attempts at sets in recent years, some I completed, some I ended up giving up in the end. This time however, I will continue to build upon this set from time to time when I can afford to pick up the missing pieces or can find them. I really want to accomplish this one since I am pretty close and the fact that I really dig the design as it throws me back to what I consider the good years of collecting, the 90's.

I have paged all of my set so far, so I figured I would roughly show off three pages at a time of what I have so far. In the meantime, I may post updates of missing numbers I bring in and will continue to cross them off my checklist that resides on the right side of the blog if you haven't seen it yet.

Flair Showcase is set up similar to the one in the 90's as it's broken down into three sections Row 2, that come most per pack. Row 1 that comes a couple per pack and Row 0 with veterans and rookies falls at toughie at 1:6. The set will be a challenge with the Row 0's, but one I am willing to accept.

Yesterday I showed you Part 1 with the top quarterbacks in the class. Today's isn't so big time in players but still very eye catching.

Without further ado...Part 2:



Some good players in the second round as well including THE BEAST Odell Beckham Jr. who I am hoping has a BIG GAME tonight! Go Gmen! This card alone serves as two purposes as a part of this set and apart of my Giants PC.

Keep checking in on these posts and more updates! When and if I can complete it, wait for an all out post on the ENTIRE SET all at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment