Friday, May 18, 2018

BLOG BAT AROUND:What Are My Collecting Projects The Sequel!

Back in March, I participated in my very first blog bat-around based on My Collecting Projects. Since then, things have changed and some I forgot about the first time around so here is a complete list of projects that I am hoping that some trading buddies of mine can help me with.

As many know, I tend to keep many projects and collections going and going. I think being diverse helps keep me interested in the hobby and helps people trade with me easier. Here are my current collecting projects all put in order.

First off, I remain only 6 autographs away from getting the entire Psych Seasons 1-4 set. But there is only one way I can accomplish this, is with other collectors help.  I can't afford to pick up my remaining cards so I am hoping others can pick them up and then I can trade you stuff for the card or cards. My want list is here for the ones remaining, **there are insert sets and relic sets I would like to finish as well**
http://sportcardcollectors.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

Secondly, I am still a ways off from getting my Ghostbusters autograph set done and just like the Psych one, I can't afford to pick up missing pieces. Once again I must rely upon the help of someone else to pick up my missing pieces and then I can trade you something for them. The ones I am missing are on this link, **I also collect the sketch cards, slime cards and film cel cards**

Thirdly, I am chasing down all of Rodney Hampton's cards. Yes, all. Here are the ones remaining. So far I have tackled 536 out of 816 total cards he has. I am very impressed with how far I have gotten. **I am also trying to track down his Starting Lineups or anything else non card he may have been on**
http://sportcardcollectors.blogspot.com/p/rodney-hampton-wantlist.html

Fourth, I am trying to collect autographs from all of the players/Hall Of Famers I grew up watching. Guys like Brett Favre, Troy Aikman (yes even for this Giants fan), Steve Young, Cal Ripken Jr, Tony Gwynn, Jerry Rice, Bill Parcells, Kurt Warner, and so on. I know these are hard to pry away from some traders, but I thought I could try at least. Someone has gotta have an extra to let go of.

Fifth, I am trying to land rookie cards of those kind of guys as well ^^^. Some I have accomplished, but not all. You can find my autograph and rookie card wants for those guys here, https://sportcardcollectors.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_5.html

Sixth, I want ALL, yes ALL, Saquon Barkley cards I can get my hands onto. I have never been so stoked about a Giants pick.

Seventh, I want all Aaron Judge cards that I don't have. There are many gaps in my collection, just let me know what you have. Still missing a relic in my collection. *hint hint*

Eighth, NY Giants cards. With trading buddies I try to only focus on rookie cards, numbered cards and hits as it is way to tough to add new base cards. I try to add new base on my own as I try to chase down all of the Giants.

Ninth, I will take any and all Hollywood or TV show hits. I especially want a Chevy Chase Leaf autograph. Have one available FT? Please let me know!!

Tenth, Ken Griffey Jr. The king of sweet swing I will always add as long as I don't have it. I don't collect doubles and usually use those to trade off.

And Finally, toys. Yes, toys, I am mainly looking for pieces I had when I was younger since mine were all sold off. Darkwing Duck, TMNT, Mighty Max and a few other. All of my wants are on my main want list now that you can find, here,
https://sportcardcollectors.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_5.html

Okay one more quickly I just added in late, Gleyber Torres cards. Give em to me!

Well, that's it. Some things changed from last time and some new ones were added I forgot the first time and realized it after the fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment