Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Sets Of My Childhood THE SERIES! Part 4:1996 Fleer Metal Gold Fingers

Welcome to the new series here on Sport Card Collectors!

I decided not only would I make a want list of each of the sets I am chasing in a tab, but I thought a little breakdown and feature may help get me more set help. I am sure many of the sets I am seeking are nickel and dime type of cards so I am hoping my trader friends can be on the lookout for any I don't have.

Fleer Metal. If you were a card collector in the 90's, this product was the sizzle. Especially when they released out the PMG (precious metal gems). Which by the way I will take any of those no matter team or player from 1996-1999.

I was fortunate enough to find some at the local pharmacy and pull an insert called Gold Fingers. Other than the PMG's, these things are the best insert ever in that product line. They are made of etching and the gold hand in the background is a 24-karat etch. They look even cooler in person. 

There are 12 cards in the set and fall 1:8 packs.  I only have 2 of 12 so far so this will be quite the chase.

My current haves are,
10 and 11

I have a very, very, very long ways to go here as you can see.

How many of you remember or collected these? 

No comments:

Post a Comment