Thursday, May 17, 2018

Sets Of My Childhood THE SERIES! Part 20:1995 Summit Ground Zero Parallel

Sets Of My Childhood THE SERIES is a spinoff from just a want list. I decided not only would I make a want list of each of the sets I am chasing in a tab, but I thought a little breakdown and feature may help get me more set help. I am sure many of the sets I am seeking are nickel and dime type of cards so I am hoping my trader friends can be on the lookout for any I don't have.

 I don't normally chase parallel sets but when one looks as good as these Ground Zero parallels, I say Oh Yeah and I bust through the wall like the Kool-Aid man.
How serious am I you ask about collecting the entire 200 card set. I am dead serious. I want them all! 

Ground Zero parallels fell 1:7 packs of 1995 Summit. The product had a high end appeal to it with it's thick base cards and elegant design. The inserts also looked very nice and some appear on this list. But, none I want more than this parallel set. I wished my pictures could have captured their magic a bit more.

I have a long, long, ways to go with this one with only 8/200 so far. So any form of donations or trades for the rest I will welcomed open armed.

My current haves are,
1,23,28,78,82,92,154,164

How many of you remember or collected these? 

No comments:

Post a Comment