Monday, May 7, 2018

Engram+Barkley=A PWE Perfect Combo

Once again I found another fun surprise in my mail box from my long distance friend @JGFan24ever on Twitter who passed along two really sweet cards for my Giants PC.

Up first is this Optic Evan Engram that will add to my rainbow I started and recently posted about on my Snagging Cardboard blog. If you haven't checked that blog out yet, please do so.
 

This latest add will go along with these,


I am not sure how far I will get with this chase, but if any of you want to trade me some help I would accept. Once again the hardest part of a rainbow chase is finding and affording the 1/1.

The next card is well...wow. My first Saquon Barkley card in my PC that isn't a Sports Illustrated For Kids version. This is a 2018 Elite Draft Status Die Cut. Such a purty card!
 

 I am hoping this is just the beginning of my Saquon search. I want any and all of his cards. If you have any available, please check out my trade bait tab that has plenty of trade bait . Especially if you are a hockey or basketball fan. You can find the trade bait tab HERE and rules for trading with me.

A big thanks goes out to Michael again for this generous mail day. There should have been a PWE headed your way and hopefully it arrived safely to you just as a small thank you. I plan on sending more out to you later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment