Saturday, May 5, 2018

The King Of Queens

Back in late 90's, one of my favorite sitcoms ran on CBS from 1998-2007. The series starred Kevin James and Leah Remini as Doug and Carrie Heffernan who live in Queens. Hence the title, The King Of Queens.

Doug was an IPS driver (obviously UPS) and Carrie worked as a secretary at a law firm. The show followed their crazy lives and situations including living with Carrie's crazy father played by the funny eccentric man Jerry Stiller. There were a bunch of other characters that played a role on the show as well including appearances by Ray Ramano, Lou Ferigno, Nicole Sullivan, and Patton Oswalt to name a few.

I thought it would be fun to try and score a couple TTM autographs of them to have something to treasure from my childhood or at that point my teenage years.

So I sent out an autograph request at the beginning of the year to Kevin James and thought I wasn't going to get it back, well, it was worth the wait when it showed up two months later.

Thanks so much Kevin!

 After I got Kevin's, I sent out Leah's and got hers back pretty fast. I believe within two weeks. So cool that I was able to land both!

Thanks Leah!

he two now star together again, after a weird Season 2 change up on Kevin Can Wait. Which is still pretty funny, but doesn't have the same comedy or feel that The King Of Queens had. Kevin has also starred in a few movies I enjoy to watch time and time again in the Paul Blart duos and the Grownup movies.

Both of these addresses I acquired from the great Autograph Blog. He has tons of successful addresses. I think out of the many I have sent, only two didn't come back with success so the return rate is high on his addresses. So go check him out and he is also a really nice guy as well and always willing to help.

I just wanted to take another minute out to thank Kevin and Leah for taking a second out for their fans. I will continue to watch Kevin Can Wait and definitely be watching the continuous repeats of King Of Queens.

No comments:

Post a Comment