Saturday, May 19, 2018

A Few Updates On Here

Over the next month or so, I am trying to get caught up on all of my extra drafts on here. I couldn't stand trying to find a post I was looking for on a specific day and scrolling through about 95 draft posts.

So for myself, I found it easier to get these all scheduled instead and try to eliminate the clutter. There was also roughly 30 or so I deleted as well that will never be seen.

Up until about July 3rd, all of these posts will be published. So any incoming mail days between now and then, won't be published til after that date. I know it's a long wait, but, it's for the best. Don't fret however for those who send me a mail day in this time frame as I will always post it on here big or small.

Another reason for doing this is trying to eliminate some/all of the segments I have started recently. I feel some of them are too short and some are too long. I think it will be better just to focus and post incoming mail/topics on here instead of diving back into stuff I had already had in the way past. I will also update the tabs section accordingly and try not to have so much clutter again on the interface of the blog.

I feel as a blogger I am always-and I mean always-making changes on here every few months but I think it's just all apart of who I am and apart of being a blogger. I know many of us do this and not just me. Gotta keep things fresh I guess!

So stay tuned for these changes, all of the incoming posts and for the mail day posts afterwards! I know there will be some good ones to see!

***I failed to mention that any incoming reviews of anything between now and then will still be published during that time frame as I don't want to push those off. The days with a review will lead to a double up post day***

No comments:

Post a Comment