Thursday, July 23, 2020

Arrivals:1996 Pinnacle Pinnacle Power Joe Carter

Being a big time 90's insert collector, I always look for cards that offer the best deal. Whatever is cheapest and shiniest and coolest usually wins my heart.

When I stumbled upon this 1996 Pinnacle Power Joe Carter for $1.25 I thought it was a steal. The card looked amazing and I have always wanted to get my hands onto one. For that price I couldn't go wrong.

These Pinnacle Power cards fell 1:35 packs back in 1996.
The cards feature embossing all over including the "power base" in the back that is a bright beautiful rainbow foil.

Back of the card shows a smilin' Joe

I was happy when I snagged it for that price but even happier once I got the card in-hand.

(full disclosure, the problem with adding a card like this, I really want the set now. So if you have any that's not Joe Carter, send em my way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment