Thursday, July 2, 2020

Valley Of Fun

Not only is Valley Of Cards a good friend, but he sure knows how to sell cards.

This is why I will buy cards from him, and no this is not sponsored, it's because of the way he runs his business.

Let's just check out some stuff I recently grabbed from his eBay1 store and you will see why I am talking about this. Tomorrow, I will touch base with his newest store, ValleyPWE.

Mail day stack.

The cards came nicely packaged with double team bagging. There was no way at all these were going to get hurt on the ride here. And sometimes the ride to my house can be a bit bumpy.

Not only are the overall cards grouped and double bagged, but the individual cards are as well. Each card has two team bags protecting them. I have never seen another seller do this and treat cards like they are the family members they are sending back home safely.

One of the first things that caught my eye on his eBay1 account was this Darius Slayton lot. Valley Of Cards does quite a few player lots whether it's two cards or ten. There were a few cards in this Slayton lot I didn't have and I have an itching this guy will be good. (there were other Slayton lots as well but this one had my attention the most)
Numbered red parallel out of XR. I should also mention that each card has a top loader no matter the value. There are a lot of sellers I have found that will stick in one toploaded card in a stack of penny sleeved ones. That's not always the safe way.

Prizm. If you haven't caught on yet, the secret ingredient to a key rookie is having his Prizm rookie card.

Score, I have a couple of these but that's okay!

Donruss Canvas parallel

And finally a New Generation relic. I didn't have this one. I should also mention this player lot was only $9.99. If you were to price these cards individually it comes to more than that if you consider shipping for each card.

Up next, I went fishing
I caught me a big Trout. This one is a holo silver Select Stars of Mike. Those shiny cards are always appealing and throw in the fact its the face of baseball right now is an added bonus.

And finally, a nice numbered Eli Manning from Contenders football I didn't have.

If you thought this stuff was pretty cool, wait until you see my grabs tomorrow from his VOCPWE shop. I did some more fishing.....

I suggest you go check out Valley Of Cards1 eBay shop HERE and find yourself some treasures. He always has the newest and hottest products from all teams,players and almost every sport. Go see it for yourself and let me know what you grab.

No comments:

Post a Comment