Thursday, July 9, 2020

Let's Talk About Sets Volume Who Knows?:New Set Adds

Let's talk about sets baby...let's talk about new adds for me...let's talk about the shiny, acetate and 90s they can be...let's talk about sets.

I am getting so close on so many sets, but getting so low on funds that it's not a good combination.

At least I was able to knock down some needs for two of my most wanted set finishes.

Set adds number one was three new ones knocked down my Ex2000 baseball set. Think I have roughly 9 more to go


Ground Zero I have been knocking down bigger chunks out at a time. It's only a 200 card set but man, it's a tough one. I have been killing it with knocking down the smaller pieces of this set but still am missing so many of the bigger name players.

This time it was 15 new ones from a seller who runs a buy 4 get 2 free special. He has been a huge help. However, his singles are getting down to the more expensive ones so not sure how much longer I will stick with his stuff.

My hope is to binder these sets soon along with a few others. Sets look best in a binder than in a plastic box. Especially when they look this good.

No comments:

Post a Comment