Sunday, July 26, 2020

Rodney's Cardboard:1995 Pacific Crown Royale 17th National VIP Badge

In what is I believe the final Rodney's Cardboard on here as I don't forsee anymore incoming to my mail box, I thought I would end it with something unique.

This VIP Badge recently popped up but had a tall asking price of $27 (wonder where he got that price from. If only Rodney was number 3 on the Giants) that I couldn't afford to grab but didn't want to see it go. So I worked behind the scenes and found a trader willing to snag it for me for some cards I had. I hated to give up some stuff for the asking price, but this could be the only time I ever see this one pop up and if it sold, I would feel awful knowing I had first chances.

A few days later, I found it in my mail box.


This is a great piece for my collection. I have added quite a few oddballs to it this year and it's helping me become a more well rounded super collector.

The only things I am still really missing are the Starting Lineups. I still don't have any of the three that Rodney has. Of course I would only take them sealed, that's the only way to right? Hopefully some day I will be able to.

So I hope everyone has enjoyed seeing my Rodney Hampton collection grow on here. All future Rodney Hampton adds, if there are any, will be posted over on Cards Over Coffee. If you haven't still followed that blog, added it to your blogroll, subscribed to it, what are you waiting for?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment