Sunday, July 12, 2020

Rodney's Cardboard:2019 Panini Legacy Cyan Plate 1/1

Well, well, well, will you look at this.

My buddy Wes hit me up with a sick Rodney.

I hadn't seen any plates for the "newer" products Rodney was in until recently when this one Wes grabbed for me showed up and then another a couple weeks later, which I didn't grab. It popped up at a bad time and was gone within what felt like five minutes. FIVE MINUTES. I want to know who I am competing with but that doesn't make me happy. It was probably because it was listed so cheap.

Anyways for better news.

This is a Cyan 1/1 plate from 2019 Legacy football
Front

Back

The other plate I saw that went in five minutes was a Legacy plate as well. Kicking myself for not at least trying to make an offer on it and locking it up so I wouldn't lose out on it. Big mistake by myself. Hopefully it will pop up again at some point.

Thanks again for the help Wes!

And what do you guys think about printing plates?

No comments:

Post a Comment