Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Another Trade With Dion

I believe this will be my third completed trade with Dion's Autograph Collection blog this year. He just keeps finding more and more stuff I need.

I didn't post everything he sent, but I did post the key pieces. Let's roll that beautiful bean footage...I mean Giants.









Boom chalakakakakakaka

Along with the Giants, the beginning base of this trade came from some cards he posted FT on his blog. I am not one for graded cards, but if they are cool cards or players I collect, I will take them.
Such as this Kurt Warner

90's parallel of Torry Holt

It's Brett Favre people!

And a base rookie of El Duque to go with my refractor. I loved watching him pitch with his leg kick.

That does it for another trade with Dion. Thanks again for the trade and hope to do another soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment