Saturday, July 18, 2020

Autograph Of The Week:Alfonso Ribeiro

This may not be a big name to most of you, unless you really recognize the name from the 90's or maybe today I suppose. It depends on what you watch.

To me Alfonso will always be Carlton from the The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air but he played on other shows and hosts Catch-21 on Game Show Network along with hosting the long running Americas Funniest Home Videos. Yeah, it's still on after all of these years. To me that show isn't the same without Bob Saget.

As you know I collect a lot of autographs that pertain to my childhood nostalgia and nothing was better than when Alfonso did the Carlton dance. The song and dance play over and over again in my mind.

I wanted his autograph for awhile and wanted the regular Leaf version, but it wasn't as cheap as I found the Family Guy one for so I settled. Was almost half the cost.

I have looked at other autographs from the show, most of which are affordable but can't seem to find a Will Smith. Though I am sure he is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy out of my range.

No comments:

Post a Comment