Friday, July 24, 2020

Arrivals:2020 Score First Score Darius Slayton

Well...well...well

Once I landed that Daniel Jones a few weeks ago for the 1st Score, it was without a doubt that I needed his future tandem partner in Darius Slayton once I found out he had one as well in the set.

I paid even less for this Slayon than most listed. Think it was under $2 and shipped pwe. It took a little while to come but finally arrived.

the front of the card tells us his first score was against the Vikings and I remember it well. Though that is a game I like to forget about.

 
Slayton burned by a Vikings defender and Danny Dimes was about to get slammed to the ground, a common sight with this Giants oline, before he let go a beauty of a 35 yard throw right into Slayton's hands.

Slayton put up some solid numbers for a late round pick last year and expectations at least from me are high for 2020 (please let us have a football season)

No comments:

Post a Comment