Sunday, July 19, 2020

Rodney's Cardboard:1994 Stadium Club Super Bowl

And, the right one finally popped up.

What do I mean by that, well, I have bought the wrong card (friends have picked this one up for me as well and it wasn't the right one), of the 1994 Topps Stadium Club Super Bowl Rodney Hampton.

Everyone kept listing it wrong, so I can't blame myself or my friends. I tried to Google the difference and it kept saying embossing. But, when everyone of those listings looked the same, it was hard to tell if any of those were embossed.

That's when a new listing came up. The card had the same description but the card looked different. Finally, it was the right one.

What I didn't know, was that it was invisible embossing and not the gold Super Bowl logo that was the usual find on these cards.

up close

Back of the card. I have seen this back way too much.

Glad to finally have completed this rainbow. At some point, I will do a full gallery of them. Some days I consider doing a separate blog of Rodney's and showcasing everyone I have all over again because some I showed on here have not been the full card. But, I don't plan on doing that anytime soon. I already have three blogs to keep up with, I can't add another.

No comments:

Post a Comment