In every box of 2016 Cryptozoic The Walking Dead Season 4 Part 1, you get 24 packs with 5 cards per pack. There should be one wardrobe and one on-card autograph per box. Boxes run, like I might have to do soon as the dead are coming into view, $85.
The base set design is nice one with full color photography that captures images from season 4.
There are 72 cards in a base set and you should complete that set in one box.
Now onto the inserts, you should complete each set. I was a bit disappointed that Cryptozoic did not include silver foil parallels for inserts.
These are Character Card inserts. They fall 1:3 packs and are telling you about each main character.
Posters fall 1:6 packs and showcase images you may see on a poster to draw you into the show.
Puzzle Cards that fall 1:3 packs and in the end all 9 cards create...
This nice piece! I always enjoy Cryptozoic's puzzle cards.
Cryptomium parallels probably fall one-per-box like the rest of the products they run or 1:24 packs. This one appears to be of the puzzle piece above.
Now onto the hits. On average there should be one wardrobe and one autograph per box, I pulled a bonus hit in mine. There are also prop cards too that fall at the same rate of 1:24 and are pretty cool.
I pulled key characters as my hits in Rick and Carl Grimes. I really like the design/layout of these as well.
Now onto my autograph. It's on-card like all of their autographs in products are and mine is of Dr.S who is played by Sunkrish Bala.
Key autograph signers in the set are:
- Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes
- Jose Pablo Cantillo as Caesar Martinez
- Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon
- Kyla Kenedy as Mika Samuels
- Greg Nicotero, Co-Executive Producer
- Sunkrish Bala as Dr. S.
- Scott Wilson as Hershel Greene
- Chad L. Coleman as Tyreese Williams
- Emily Kinney as Beth Greene
- Brighton Sharbino as Lizzie Samuels
- Melissa McBride as Carol Peletier
- David Morrissey as The Governor
You can find rest of the checklist, HERE.
You can also find stunning Sketch cards (1:1006 packs) and Printing Plates (1:691 packs).
Overall, before I lose consciousness from being chewed on, I think the product is pretty solid for the price. Base set, insert sets, one on-card autograph and one wardrobe card not to mention possible bonus hits. It's the same price you would pay for a sports product with this amount of hits. Except the values of these never go down.
It also helps that the product looks nice.
Okay, now time for you to find out how to win this autograph:
- MUST be a U.S. resident to enter. Shipping costs have gone haywire and I can't afford to ship everywhere. Sorry about this as I appreciate all readers.
- Cards will be shipped PWE
- Random winners will be chosen after 7 randoms
- LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW TELLING ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE PRODUCT. Do you like it? What would you fix about it? What's your favorite part?
- Sport Card Collectors or it's owner (person who runs the blog), WILL NOT be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged mail. Sorry had to add this in since someone tried to scam me once about this.
- Contest starts today, ends on Saturday, July 2nd 2016. Winners will be announced in a separate post on Sunday July 3rd 2016.
- Earn extra entries by sharing this on your blogs or RTing it on Twitter. Make sure to comment with your links of doing so or I cannot count it.
- Please make sure to thank Cryptozoic for their generosity in sending this box to review and host a giveaway. Give them a follow on all social media sites please. Also while you are at it, check out their website HERE as well for your non-sport trading card needs!