Friday, April 28, 2017

Nuttin But The Hits: 2 2016 Allen And Ginter Rack Packs, 1 2017 Heritage With AUTO!

Recently my wife and I took a shopping trip with the mother-in-law to Walmart and I knew that could only mean one thing...I was going to get some cards.

If you have read my blog before, you know how much my mother-in-law likes to support my habit, I mean, hobby by dropping off cards she finds at yard sales or picking up a pack here and there at Walmart. Not to mention use them as birthday and Christmas gifts.

This time I was told to pick out a few packs. This time I got 2 marked down packs of Allen and Ginter and one pack of 2017 Heritage. I wasn't expecting much from each, but seeing others retail success and the decent prices I decided to take a shot.
My Allen and Ginter failed. But, still got some rookies for the PC and a couple inserts.





 
My Heritage on the other hand, landed me a Buster Posey Sp

 
And a 1:167 odds auto. Nice signature, on-card , too bad it's Clarence Jones. A guy I also got as my box topper in my hobby review break. Not a valuable pull, but still a nice retail one.
 
Overall, can't complain with an auto find and an Sp of Posey. 

What do you guys think? You do better with these packs? Let me know in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment