Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Breakin Wax:1993 Fleer Ultra Football 4 Pack Break

Fleer Ultra was always about the beautiful photography on the base cards. Something that not most of us collectors could turn our backs on.

In every pack of 1993 Fleer Ultra football, there are 14 cards. The packs have an assortment of rookies and veterans along with possible inserts.

The base card design is very elegant. Wide open photography with player info kept to the bottom of the card. There are color schemes that coincide with the team the player is on located where the players name, team and position are.

This is probably one of my favorite card backings ever. I really dig the overall design here.

Rookies I pulled, including Stubblefield and Lathon.

Then I pulled two inserts, a Michael Irvin Performance highlights that come in autographed versions too and a sweet 1:18 Touchdown Kings insert of one of my favorite Giants, Rodney Hampton.
Overall, decent break. Some decent rookies, a couple nice inserts and some great base cards including Giant PC ones. This is definitely something I would go back and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment