Sunday, February 1, 2015

Breakin Wax: 2013 Totally Certified Football Hobby Box Break

Totally Certified is pretty awesome. Every since Panini brought it back it has become one of my favorite products they release. It has something to do with all of that micro etching that has me etched in this product.

Once again, sorry for not having the box available for a picture. But here is the breakdown, there are 6 packs with 5 cards per pack in every box. In each pack is 1 hit which equals out to 6 hits in every box. You will also get two parallels and 4 freshman phenoms as well. Each box currently sits at $60 per box.

The base card design is simple. A fun looking design with lots of micro etching.

Back of the card:

Thanksgiving subset that commemorates stars that played on the holiday.
Rookie cards from my box

My two parallels. Both are Totally Red.

Bonus parallel! Eddie Lacy!

My hits. Really Redskins heavy.

And the one guy that I found pretty much in every pack of 2013 cards I opened. Will..I mean Markus Wheaton.
Overall, can't go wrong with the price and the amount of hits. Despite my hits being a bit porous, this is still a great product with many wonderful opportunities with the right box.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great product! Love what they do with the base set (etched foil and all). I do miss the on-card rookie autos from the 2011 set, though. Those were nice!

    ReplyDelete