Sunday, February 1, 2015

This Week On Sport Card Collectors Blog

I thought adding a segment like this would be fun since I do my posts for the week ahead of time. That way it is a sneak preview of what's to come!

This week will kick off with three new Breakin Wax features covering 2013 Totally Certified football, 1991 Upper Deck baseball and 1998-1999 Finest basketball all posting today. There will be other Breakin Wax segments this week as well with some fun ones like, 1984 Topps baseball, 2000 Topps Tek baseball, and 1995 Select Certified baseball. After those, I will FINALLY catch up on that series so I can transfer myself to a one post per-day blog again. There will be plenty of Breakin Wax to come in the future, just not at the rate they have been.

Also this week will be my new segment, PC Masterpiece, showcasing a favorite card from my PC covering all of my PC areas. I will also show off a trade mail day, my next Chrome rainbow attempt, and some of your other favorite features such as Caption This and Hobby Topic!

Stay tuned it's going to be a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment