Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Breakin Wax:2013 Topps Chipz Baseball Pack Break

Baseball players on poker type chipz, both fun and collectible That was my thought after opening up a pack of 2013 Topps Chipz pack.

This product is technically a game, but to me, they are collectibles.

In each pack of 2013 Topps Chipz baseball, you get 4 MLB Chipz, a game board and a team sticker. You can find most of the 2013 packs now for roughly $2 a pack.

The Chipz can come in many varieties. They can be autographed, with a relic, glow-in-the-dark and magnetic.

Here are my Chipz. I didn't include pictures of the game board or the team sticker.

Cutch!


The Grandy Man! New Yankee pickup.

And a glow-in-the-dark Tex.
Overall, I like these. They remind me of something that would have been created in the 90's like they did with adding POGs into packs. I also like parallels they have. I bet pulling a relic or autographed chipz would be a fun find.

No comments:

Post a Comment