Sunday, February 15, 2015

Breakin Wax:1993 Skybox Impact Football 6 Pack Break

Skybox made some great products in the 1990's, one of my favorites was Impact.

In every pack of 1993 Skybox Impact football is 12 cards. There is one silver parallel per pack and packs now run about $1.50.

The base card design was simple. Skybox written across the top, name down the left and the player in full color while their background is in blur. Not bad, but I prefer a full color photo without the blur.

Back of the card

Silver parallels. The only part in silver is the Impact in the right corner.

Rookies I pulled. A few nice ones in Chris Slade, OJ McDuffie and Garrison Hearst.

Woo Hoo! A 1:20 insert! Kelly's Heroes, double sided too!

Overall, nothing big here. I was really hoping to pull a Jim Kelly autograph as those were randomly inserted in this product. But I didn't. At least I was able to pull a few cards for my PC and that's what really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment