Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Nuttin But The Hits:2015-2016 Upper Deck Champs Hockey(HUGE HIT!)

Today's bust is of 2015-2016 Upper Deck Champs Hockey.

There are three hits per box for a $75 box. But, a lot of Sp's, deep base card checklist and tons of chasing makes this for a fun break.

So let's get to the part you guys probably care most about, especially with a blog title like the one I have above, THE HITS!

Let's kick it off with my first hit, a Rookie relic of Flames rookie Emile Poirier. His relic falls 1:30. Like with recent Upper Deck releases, some players are tougher pulls then others when it comes to relics and autographs.

1:194 odds to pull this Subban Rookie auto. Since this is an older break, I have since given this card away to a Twitter follower. Hope they enjoyed!

And the huge boom that comes 1:455 packs and is the top rookie of the class, Mr. Connor McDavid Framed Mini Jersey. I knew from the pack weight that I had gotten something but didn't expect this. These are rare pulls and not ever expected to pull him. Usually I pull the lesser of the players.
 
Overall, McDavid obviously is the eye catcher here. Not sure how I would rank the break without the pull. I haven't really had the chance to check through my base cards thoroughly enough to see if I pulled any Sp's. 

Thoughts on this product and my big hit are welcomed below!

No comments:

Post a Comment