Sunday, August 28, 2016

2016 Bunt Code Winners! (BONUS WINNERS)

This was my first ever Bunt code promo and it went about as good as I thought it would. A few entries here and there on Twitter and on the blog. However, not one person on my Facebook page entered leaving me with 4 extras. So, I decided to split this up differently.

So everyone who entered on the blog, WINS!! There were 9 entries on here and I know one or more of those entries RTd on Twitter so I won't count their Twitter entries and just give them the win here.

So please the following entrants email me at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com and I will email you back a code.

BLOG WINNERS:
God's humble servant

The Lost Collector

Adam Kaningher

Nick Frank

Tim B.

defgav

Admin


Scott N.

Wilson

3 more winners will be announced on Twitter soon!

Plenty more contests to come and more to enter on here to enter now. Just click on the current contest tab located on the right side of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment