Monday, August 15, 2016

The 90's Collection:1993 Donruss Triple Play Gallery Of Stars Wade Boggs

It's Donruss, it's an insert, it's most likely artistically done, yup. Fits the bill.

I don't know what it is, but when I acquired this card from my buddy Tim in a trade, I fell in love. It's surprisingly something I hadn't seen before.

You could find these one-per-pack in 1993 Triple Play baseball jumbo packs. I never knew until now about the inserts that were in Triple Play due to the fact I only acquired base cards of the product over the years but I guess this was one of four inserts offered with most coming one-per pack. So they don't have big book value, but are still pretty cool to look at.

Not a bad addition to my Yankees PC either.
 

What do you guys think of this card? Own one? Gong to get one now? Triple Play baseball thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment