Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Breakin Wax:1990 Panini Baseball Stickers

Well, I thought I would break the cheapest of my packs first and my only baseball one in my Jammin JD Sports Cards Retro buys.

My only reasoning for picking up this one, well, I wanted Griffey.


Each packet of 1990 Panini stickers baseball has 5 player stickers and 1 foil sticker. This pack costs .20 at Jammin JD Sports Cards.

Well, I didn't get my Griffey and in terms of players I know from this pack, Gary Gaetti and Dan Plesac is about it. I am sure the rest of you die hard baseball fans remember the other guys.



 
Here is that aforementioned Plesac with my foil sticker from the pack. Not a Cardinals fan, but still pretty cool.
 
Can't say you can argue with this pickup for the price on these. It was worth the risk with or without Griffey and it was a short trip down memory lane which is what matters most.

Thoughts on my first break?

No comments:

Post a Comment