Monday, November 7, 2016

SI For Kids Cards November 2016

Well, as you may or may not know, I subscribe to SI For Kids. Not so much for the articles even though they are fun sometimes, but for the cards. Yes, when you like cards as much as I do, you find many ways to collect. Oddballs that you find in SI For Kids can sometimes be quite valuable as well and I have a stack of at least the last 5 years of them including some hot Golf rookies.

So I thought as a new segment, one of many to come among changes, I would showcase my cards for the month and make a note about any that stand out.

November's is pretty stacked I think. You have Gary Sanchez rookie, possibly the last Larry Fitzgerald SI For Kids card with his retirement soon and the possible Heisman and future Cleveland Brown, Lamar Jackson who has been a nightmare for any defense this season.

If you haven't ever thought about buying an issue before for the cards, I think this month would be a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment