Thursday, August 30, 2018

Trade With Brad's Blog

I recently pulled off my first trade with Brad's Blog after spying a card I could use for my Aaron Judge PC and it turned out to be so much more than that.

Brad passed some Gmen along as well.

Up first, some Fleer 1991. Usually when you hear those words you cringe at the thought of yellow, luckily football took a much better route.

A mix of some Gmen favorites.

Chrome! I miss football chrome!

I wished David could had continued his career in the NFL. Guy was fast and talented and would have been fun to see where his ceiling was.

I must have completely skipped on buying Victory this year, all new Giants cards!

An oddball card for my PC

A pack of 1991 Fleer football. Very cool and I think I will keep it sealed as well.

Beam Team Jeter

The Judge I wanted originally from the trade. I really like the look of Never Compromise this year.

Another Judge I needed from the set. I didn't buy any SC this year.

And on top of all of that, Brad graciously passed along some non sport relics for my Ginter PC.



My favorite of the group I will be honest was Marlin's Man. Awesome!

A big thanks goes out to Brad. You outdid yourself! Very cool mail day all around. Hopefully you enjoyed my return and hopefully soon I will have another on it's way to you.

If you haven't yet, check out Brad's blog here at Brad's Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment